Thursday, May 31, 2012

And more Adams

In the meantime I checked out the newer version of Winchester Farming, which came out while I was fixing this (base game) version. The new version has more lots for the recent EPs.
However, many of the houses that I love, including the Adams house and the military compound with its cute little houses are gone. 
I'm not all that interested in having cat jungles and dog parks, but I did save all the lots that I really like, though, so this Winchester will have some changes, too.

For now, the "other Adams' families" are still in their old lot, I would hate to abandon the old 'military compound' - the houses are just too cute.


The new version has the 3-in-1 rabbithole object instead of the town hall, so the baracks and the compound were no longer needed. I rather prefer the old small town hall 'shell' - if I want, I can always stick more than one rabbithole rug in the basement to make it 'multi-purpose'. The new buildings seem to be designed to fit in with the Appaloosa Plains rabbitholes.

Meanwhile, Michael has already grown into a child - I hardly played him as a toddler... Still, I don't really want to make the life span any longer, I do want to get ahead.


Michael now has a new loft bed, to save some floorspace in his little bedroom.


Meanwhile Angelina is still sculpting.


Ice sculptures are really cool. :)


This is the Adams/Bundy house.


Victor and Chen are working on renovating the old barracks. Since there is no active military on the island, they want to turn the building into a recording studio for their local news as well as Victor's music.

They have also decided to have a small movie theatre in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment