Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bernard

I discovered Colette was about to age up to teenager, and I really hadn't played the Bernard family yet. Things are definitely too fast for me at this age length, so I ended up changing it after all. Not too outrageously - it's now 480 days instead of 300.

Yves Bernard is now in the medical career. Harmony is still working her way up in the cullinary career. She's a sous-chef now.

Colette is going to age up in two days, but I gave her some new clothes anyway.


Yves starts to work on his 'Master of the Arts' lifetime wish. His first picture is... ehrm... "interesting".



In the meantime the McGovern girls have also aged up to teenager, and Timothy Thao is now a young adult.

Colette has her birthday on Monday - she's not too thrilled with the sudden hormone rush, apparently:




She immediately buys herself a new outfit. Naturally.



In the meantime, Julien Bernard has worked his way up to orchestra member.

They've almost finished redecorating the barracks with a recording studio. There's a small TV studio (the actual rabbithole is in the basement) and a recording studio.





Chen Adams moved to the other end of the compound.

Thanks to a fellow N99-er, who fixed the routing problems for me (thanks, Karen!), this house is finally playable. And since it isn't on a slope, it's much easer to place Angelina's sculpting station.
She also reconnected a few broken roads and found a few other stray spots of routing paint that shouldn't be there - so the game never played smoother!

(I've been trying for months to get CAW to work, but it just doesn't work well with my computer... I guess that means I'll end up buying Windows 7 and trying Bootcamp.)

Next up is the Harrell families. Bianca managed to age up while I wasn't looking (makes sense, she's about two days younger than Colette), so I have to fix her... I saw her walking around in town and she looked so awful that I didn't even take a picture of her. LOL!!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Colette!!! How she looks lovely as teen! I loved her as kid, and what an adorable look you gave her in her last childhood days, but she looks totally gorgeous as teen.

    I love the little studio!! How clever to have merged the music studio and a local TV one!!! *clap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thank you!

    I adore Colette, just as much as I did her grandmother Samantha when she was younger. I did like the little beret I found for her - it's from Parsimonious, and her hairs always keep working in my game, even when the .package file ones fail.

    I thought the little studio turned out very well. It was a bit small to fit everything in (I made the building one tile larger, but I didn't want to spoil it by dragging it out of shape) but I think it looks convincing enough. It's fun to play, too.
    I think the interior is 10% EA and 90% ATS. :)

    ReplyDelete