Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dating on Winchester Farming

I actually deleted the draft post that had been sitting here for a year - mostly because I forgot to save the pictures to go with it...
So here's a new try. At last. I haven't actually opened this game for almost a year.

* * *

At the moment there are 54 residents in Winchester Farming. Aging is 480 days, although it took me a LOT of fiddling with the new age slider system.
I had to use 'epic' to get the age distribution reasonable. (Still, it beats having to use SLAM.)

In the meantime a lot of the kids aged up (those photos that I lost...) and almost everyone seems to be 'hooked up' - it's hard to find partners that aren't your cousins on such a small island. Unless you go for 'NPC-face' of course, but I'm tired of it. The 'create NPC from bin' thing doesn't seem to work for me any more...

Anyway, those teens...

Colette is the youngest, followed by Bianca Harrell - I should get a picture of her.

Susannah Thao is looking cute - she reminds me of Samantha (her grandmother) as a teen.


Next in age are the McGovern twins. None of these girls have found boyfriends, and frankly there aren't too many boys available.

(Here should be a picture of them, but I don't have one, it seems...)

* * *

The Kim twins don't really look alike at all any longer. I think Xiu is probably prettier, but Yue has a more interesting face - and since it looks like she's hooking up with my Adams heir, it will be interesting to see how those genes work out.

Xiu Ying:


and Yue Xiulan:



Dexter Adams is dating Yue Xiulan Kim, while Xiu Ying, her twin sister, is dating Leonard Harrell.

Both of these combinations have been made by the game. I tend to let my Sims find their own partners...

* * *

The youngest of the young adults is  Timothy Thao. He's still single.

Christopher Summers suddenly had a girlfriend when I re-started the game. He's now in a relationship with Rosanna Harrell, and since they're not related, I'll leave them be.

Melanie and Blake are still together, as are Colleen and Dominic and Julien and Ginny. I think I should place a wedding venue somewhere in town and get those couples married. Time to think about having more babies, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment