Sunday, January 10, 2016

Babies...

I usually 'try for baby' without the chime. I like surprises. Last round I had Alexander and Alexandra try while they were in Egypt, and Esther and Ernest tried a few times as well, but without much success.

Alexander and Alexandra have a son. He's blond - like Alexandra's parents. They name him Alistair.


Gina and Raphael also tried. I had Gina eat a lot of watermelons in case she was pregnant, but she still ended up with a boy.
Here she is, reading a pregnancy book. It was one of her wishes (the other one was having a girl).


Their son is called Alphonse.

* * *

This round, Carlton and Lynsay Fox try for a baby. It takes some effort to get them to that point, as Lynsay gets distracted by the cats quite often:


while Carlton gets distracted by just about everything!
 

They do give it a try, though. Let's just see what happens.

* * *

Jeannine and Donovan Harrell have no trouble making it to the shower. Just as an experiment, they've also both received fertility treatment. Donovan's grandfather seems to think there aren't enough Harrells on the island any longer.


So that should have worked. (I think the fertility treatment does increase the chance of pregnancy. I also think she may have triplets, but we'll see...)

Janelle wouldn't mind triplets, I think. She's enjoying getting to know her step-grandchildren.


* * *

Her sister Constance, in the other Harrell household, managed to get promoted to Metaphysicist. She just needs to up her logic skill and work hard to get to the top.

The logic skill is easy enough.


Working hard just isn't one of Constance's traits, though. She prefers slacking off and chatting to her co-workers.

* * *

The Kim family is up next. I briefly checked on them when I got notification of Alistair's birth, but that was over a week ago. As soon as Alistair ages up to toddler, I'm taking his parents to China.


No comments:

Post a Comment