Sunday, April 22, 2012

Getting Started - Part II...

Jerome and Malinda McGovern

Jerome and Malinda still have the same job - Jerome is a paramedic, and Malinda works in the business office.

Stacia has grown up, and she joined the athletics career. She'll probably switch soon enough, she wants to be a Jack of All Trades.

Little Trevor has aged up, too, he's now going to school with his sisters.



I wish they'd taken their trailers with them from Mesa Valley. That ot suited them better.


Pablo Mendez

Nothing to report here - I just wanted to share a picture of him, because I realize I didn't have one before. But even that didn't work out well.


I don't know who made him originally, he was in my bin and the game used him for NPC. I just took him and made him Russell's brother, because I like his look. 

He is currently mooching off his brother and sister-in-law, as there's no money to put him in a house of his own.


Russell and Regina Mendez

Dominic and Colleen moved out soon after the new start. I think Russell and Regina will need a little time to get used to being alone again…


They do look cute together.


Dominic Mendez and Colleen Boucher

Colleen aged up family oriented, flirty (which she already was - I found most babysitters are both), vegetarian, charismatic and disciplined. Now she wants to be a martial arts master.


Dominic was already friendly and a couch potato, and loved the outdoors, but now he's also eco-friendly, and a snob. He wants to have a bottomless nectar cellar (only the best nectars, naturally).


I thought he'd be a redhead, like his mother, but he has random game-created brownish hair. He does have Regina's eyes.

Their new house is very tiny, but it will be enough for now. For the time being I'm not going to let anyone have babies. I want to figure out generation 5 before adding to generation 6.


Melanie Sommers and Blake Samson

Blake was a cute babysitter, but aging up didn't do him any favors… Although with a beard, his long chin doesn't look so bad any more.
Besides, he's got a good sense of humor, and that always helps. He's also friendly, family-oriented, handy and a natural cook. So Melanie is a pretty lucky girl!



Melanie herself is childish, a coward, easily impressed and friendly. She also loves the outdoors. She wants to be a fashion phenomenon, while Blake wants to be surrounded by family. I had Melanie join the stylist profession. Blake started work in the restaurant. He was in the music career, but that doesn't really make sense, since he doesn't even play an instrument.


Terra and Jake Sommers

Christopher still lives with his parents. He is a loner who hates the outdoors. He's also charismatic, a couch potato, and a genius.

He's currently working as a test subject in the science building.


Terra and Jake are about halfway up the career ladder. I haven't played them often enough, I guess.

For now, Christopher uses the two ground floor bedrooms as a study and a bedroom, and he's quite happy. It's like having a little apartment inside his parents' house.


Johanthan and Lucia Thao

I have to admit I adore Susannah Thao. 


Susannah is easily impressed, a technophobe and a genius.


Jonathan is a professional blogger, and Lucia still works in the science career. She's a carnivorous plant tender now.


Samantha and Tom Thao

Samantha and Tom also chose a very large house, so that they could continue to live with Jeremy, Danelle and Timothy.

I noticed that Jeremy and Jonathan still look very much alike. Jonathan has purple eyes, though, and Jeremy has darker skin. The difference in hair color is due to the meshes. If I give them the same hair, they have the exact same color.


Jeremy is still a traffic cop. Abbie is in the minor league in the sports career.

Timothy wants to be a Jack of All Trades when he grows up. He's a loner, clumsy, never nude and a light sleeper. Possibly the most useless set of traits I've seen so far…


Samantha got up to starter in the sports career before she retired, while Tom was a city council member.

Tom is now the oldest resident. He's 265 days old, and my lifespan is once again set to 300. Samantha is only a day younger, though.


So everyone is now settled in on Winchester Island.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I find Blake really interesting! It's good he doesn't have the generic NPC face! He has some personality! :)
    I love the picture with the McGovern kids!

    ReplyDelete