Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unexpected immigrants

While I was trying to make sense of new versions of my mods, the game decided to sneak in some new families. Most of them were not really worth looking at, but two of them were interesting.

One was Pablo Mendez - apparently taken straight from my Library folder. I thought he looked interesting. Besides, his name was Mendez, so he already had a relative in town, so to speak. I made him Russell's brother and allowed him to stay. I can't find a picture of him, unfortunately.

The other family I decided to keep for a while moved into the trailer park at the very edge of the town.

The McGovern family were traveling through Mesa Valley when they spotted this lot with two trailers. Perfect for their little family.
They decided to move in, and wait for the city council to make the first move.


This family has a teenage daughter and two toddler girls.

The teenage daughter is called Stacia.



Their parents are called Trevor and Malinda.



And the toddlers' names are Janelle and Constance.




I moved everything out of their trailers and made one into bedrooms and a bathroom for the parents and the toddlers, and one into a bedsitter for Stacia. They were fun to play, so I think I'm going to keep them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid there would be some pollution in the water that make all the women having twins! *lol*

    ReplyDelete