Saturday, April 21, 2012

Goodbye, Mesa Valley!

These are the last few days of Mesa Valley. The glitches became worse - the game wouldn't save and I ended up playing every event a number of times before I could finally save without crashing.

* * *

Bianca Harrell ages up with her grandmother Kelsey's brown hair. 

(Which is funny - I picked her name "Bianca" because I expected her to be blond, like all the Harrell kids!)


Colette also aged up with her grandmother's hair. She's a redhead, like Samantha:


* * *

I decided to let the McGoverns have one last baby - I played them during the whole pregnancy, so that I could have Malinda stuff herself with apples. It worked, they had a beautiful baby boy called Trevor.


Trevor soon became a toddler.


* * *

Yi Quan and Wu moved to a little abandoned factory lot on the other side of the railway in Mesa Valley. There should be pictures of the lot, but they are lost, somehow.

* * *

Daniel Harrell tried to throw a party for his entire family, but it didn't really go as planned:



Fortunately nobody was hurt.

I think this is the last picture I have of Corey Adams (she's way in the back, in the blue skirt with a blue cardigan).

* * *

Susannah Harrell is a child now.



Bianca also aged up.


So did the McGovern twins.

This is Constance.


And this is Janelle:


These are the last photographs I've been able to find. I should have had many, many more, but I have nothing on my computer, or on any of the free picture sites I have accounts on...

No comments:

Post a Comment