Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wrapping Things Up...

So, I decided to abandon Mesa Valley. I had a few glitches again, and the game kept freezing.
In the end I moved everyone to my library and uninstalled (after backing up the library, of course).
A few things happened before the glitches. I took screenshots, but I think they may have been deleted when I uninstalled again.

* * *

First of all, Chen and Angelina had a son named Michael. They still aren't married, somehow it just never comes up when I play them. (Michael is wrapped in green in the family tree below.)

A short time later, Corey Adams died. She lived to be well over 360 days old, on a 300-day lifespan.

* * *

Ater Yi Quan and Wu moved into one of the abandoned factories on the main road, they had a baby girl named Gillian. (The game named her, and it stuck…)
I'm really sorry I have no pictures of their house, I rather liked it. They only lived there for three or four days before I decided to abandon Mesa Valley...

* * *

Dominic Mendez and Julien Bernard both aged up to young adults. They were both dating NPC girls that hadn't aged up by the time they moved, but I moved them in with the families before packing them up.
I also moved in Melanie's boyfriend Blake Samson.

* * *

Here are a few family tree pictures to make some sense of the families. Unfortunately there's no family tree of the Kim family.






I found a world by My Sim Realty called Winchester Farming Community. It's a small island with just enough space for everyone. I moved everyone over, remade their houses and played for a while. Then I got sidetracked by new EPs, so that's where I left them.

Fortunately I did take family photographs of all of them and all of their houses before I abandoned them, so it won't be too hard to pick up where I left off.

I'm still determined to keep going to at least generation 10. I wanted to move them to another world, and waited for that world to be finished - but it still isn't. So they'll be staying in Winchester Farming for a while.


2 comments:

  1. Your family trees always crack me up. They look like Hobbits ones, with many generations, and many, many Sims! :D
    (they crack me up, but I'm super impressed!;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I think I would have made a great hobbit. I love family trees. And food. And especially mushrooms... LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete