Friday, April 20, 2012

A New Round of Aging

Dominic Mendez ages up to teenager.


And so does Julien Bernard.


Julien has the French Culture hidden trait (from his father), but he also has the 'can salute' trait - which comes all the way from his great-grandfather Frederick, the last Adams to be in the army...

In the meantime, Rosanna Harrell ages up to child:



And so do Terra's twins:


I noticed that with the shorter lifespan I kept missing birthdays, so the kids were running around town in EA outfits. (It's a good thing you can't see the shoes... )

Because I was going crazy trying to keep track of everyone, I decided to make the lifespan a bit longer. With the weird difference between 'very long' (190 days) that I'd been using and the 'epic' lifespan of I think 900-something days, I decided I needed a mod for the aging. My mistake was that I used the SLAM mod with 'real time aging' - since EAs aging was anything but 'real time', some of the relative ages got messed up. It took a while to get it sorted. (I'm glad we have age sliders now.)

In the meantime, Daniel, Sofia and Rosanna moved into a larger house:



And Dominic finds himself a girfriend - Colleen Boucher.


A short time later the Thao boys aged up. I only found a picture of Jonathan.



And Lucia Harrell also aged up, and joined the medical profession.



The Thao twins are both young adults now.

Jeremy is still dating Danelle, and Jonathan's girlfriend is Lucia Harrell. The four of them very often go out to the park, to play ball or have a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment