Monday, April 16, 2012

A perfect garden - and some random scenes from Mesa Valley...

While Brandon was growing up, his father actually didn't live with his family any more. Not that they were separated - but Jesse had decided the town needed a community garden. So he took some nice fruits and vegetables and moved to a lot at the corner of the map. Here he planted a garden, and he lived in the shed.



He stayed there until he had perfect plants, and then he converted his shed into a public restroom, and a tool storage shed.
From that day, Mesa Valley had a community garden.



Once the garden is ready, Jesse can come home again. He immediately starts a new project - investing their money (via the 'build on this lot' cheat) to build a community pool.


(The original of this lot is by Parsimonious, but I made a lot of alterations to make it fit in with the rest of the world... I also removed all the pools from the private houses, because I much prefer to have my Sims gather in a community lot.)










Here are just some random screenshots from Mesa Valley. Because I have no other post where they would fit in...










2 comments:

  1. Oh, darn you, it's not the aging post yet! *lol*
    Well, you're forgiven because I love wandering in Mesa Valley. The town is lovely, and I've always loved your community gardens. And that swimming-pool!!!! Sublimissim!!!
    Now, I want to see the teens. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to postpone the teen post - in fact, I deleted the one I'd made already. I forgot that Regina's wedding actually happened just before Nathan aged up, so the order got turned around. It's fixed now, and the teen pictures are back. Sorry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete